Freelance Graphic Designer
Are you looking for an opportunity to put your design chops to work? Well, we’d love learn more about you! Here is the skinny…
We are a small local web design and marketing group. We are looking for a creative graphic designer on a contract basis with up-to-date knowledge to interpret our clients needs and to design solutions with high visual impact. You will work on a variety of products, including websites, corporate identity etc. and you will cooperate with our team.
The ultimate goal is to create amazing design and wow the client while also building some pretty cool stuff for your portfolio along the way, but beyond anything, we want to have fun while doing it!
- Cultivate a solid body of work
- Take the design “brief” to record requirements and clients needs
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas
- Amend final designs to clients comments and gain full approval
- Proven graphic design experience.
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- The ideal candidate will be highly organized and have excellent attention to detail.
- A strong working knowledge of color theory. We think rainbows are beautiful.
- Must know how to use In Design, Illustrator, Photoshop, Bonus if you have Sketch skills.
- Highly proficient in all design aspects.
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines.
- Must be dedicated to your work and always maintain open communication.
This is a freelance position. A guarantee of hours is not made, but we endeavor to provide as much work as possible. We have an hourly budget of $20/hr for this position. Bonuses may be available.
Want to Learn More?
Awesome! We want to hear from you too. Please take a moment to fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch!